Office Hours: By appointment
Wendy Sheppard joined the Department of Mathematics faculty in January 2005.
- M.S., Mathematics, College of Charleston
- B.S., Environmental Science/Biology, Antioch College
- Math 101 (College Algebra)
- Math 103 (Contemporary Mathematics)
- Math 104 (Elementary Statistics)
- Math 105 (Business Calculus)
- Math 111 (Precalculus)
- Math 120 (Calculus I)
Wendy Sheppard loves to show students how math can apply to their daily lives and their major in college. She likes to focus on topics that are of interest to students using the mathematical concepts for the specific course being taught. She also incorporates an interdisciplinary approach in order for students to master concepts in math.
“p-adic interpolation of the Fibonacci sequence via hypergeometric functions” (with Paul Young and Prerna Bihani), The Fibonacci Quarterly 43.3 (2005), 213-226.