Dr. Jurisich has been at the College of Charleston since 1999. Her doctorate is from Rutgers University. Prior to coming to the College, she was an L.E. Dickson Instructor at the University of Chicago, and a visiting professor at UC Santa Cruz.
- Ph.D., Rutgers University, Pure Mathematics, 1994. Thesis: Generalized Kac-Moody algebras and their relation to free Lie algebras.
- M.S., Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, NYU, Mathematics, 1987.
- B.A., Wellesley College, Mathematics, English, 1985.
Representation Theory, Free field theory, Vertex operators, Conformal field theory.
- Math 105 Business Calculus
- Math 120 Calculus I
- Math 295 Introduction to Proof
- Math 417 History of Mathematics
- Math 307 Discrete Math II
- FYSM 144 Freshman Seminar
- Math 103 Contemporary Mathematics
- Math 303, 403 Abstract Algebra I, II